Good listening skills are essential in life – but also in Marketing!
Good marketers have been listening to their consumers and audiences in many different ways for decades – through surveys, focus groups, research panels and so much more. In most of these situations, the consumer is aware that they are the ‘target’ of the marketer’s interest.
However – the majority of your consumers are actually having conversations about your brand when they aren’t ‘selected’ to play a role in your market research. This results in billions of public (and some private) discussions and posts that are accessible to marketers- in real-time!
Interested in unlocking this valuable data? We certainly were. So we developed the best social intelligence platform available in the market today, 20/Twenty.
Let me talk you through a few key applications of 20/Twenty:
- Social and News monitoring and research: Track conversations and news, set-up alerts, generate insights, monitor your competitors. Download everything you want to.
- Crisis Management and Prevention: pre-emptive alerts coupled with predictive warnings from Beacon will help you prevent an incident from becoming a crisis – but if it does, use the Collaboration features to alert your colleagues and hash out a strategy.
- Competitive Intelligence: Track and monitor updates from all your competitors’ official brand platforms – sortable in multiple ways – in one place. Like something you see? Use it to create a ‘Spark’ on the platform and share it with your marketing or agency team. Do the same for your own brand across multiple markets too.
- Customer Service: Spot someone in need of help? Allocate tasks easily and effectively using 20/Twenty.
- Product Pricing decisions: Find out exactly how your audience feels about your pricing change. Use this information as inputs for pricing and promotion decisions.
- Product Features decisions: You introduced a new product feature – but your audience doesn’t exactly agree – wait till you see raw feedback in real-time on the platform. Use it to make quick changes and set things rights!
- Media Planning: Want to check the impact of the new ad campaign you launched on Twitter? See if there is a change in the volume or sentiment of conversations around your brand or campaign. Use our Channel Analysis tool to analyse and influence your media spend strategy.
- Message crafting: Craft your messaging based on what your audiences thinks about you, your competitors and what they are already engaging with on social.
- Content Creation: The platform also has a content discovery section. Find out what is trending in areas and categories that are important to you – and use it to get inspired.
- Influencer Discovery: Find out who is driving conversations around the topics that you are interested in. Follow them on multiple platforms and track what drives them.
- Lead Generation: Listening is not just about getting alerted about potential crisis situations or understanding the audience – you can also use the same principles to unearth potential business and collaboration opportunities.
- Campaign Tracking and Optimization: Just launched a campaign and want to check how it is performing? Monitor channels, keywords, hashtags, influencers, responses – all in real-time!
Click on the Demo button to get one for FREE!