MYTH 5: “Brands can’t track their ROI from TikTok campaigns”
Not anymore! Despite being late to the party, TikTok has recently decided to open up its API integration. This is huge news for a number of reasons:
- Ability to track and measure the performance of owned content
- Gain consumer and audience insights by tracking what TikTok users post
- Staying updated on the latest trends and viral content – allowing for social listening
- Content inspiration for brands and influencer
- Influencer identification by spotting engaging content
Key metrics that can currently be pulled in from TikTok include engagement data points such as likes, comments, shares, and views, as well as some information on the post’s author. Our social listening tool, 20/Twenty, helps users make sense of this data in the form of charts and graphs. Using the Conversation Over Time graph available in our Insights section, you can easily pinpoint the days when conversations around a topic of interest spike – indicative that something may be trending.
Want to compare the volume of conversations on TikTok to other online channels? Our Channel Analysis section offers just that.
If your brand is already working with TikTok, wouldn’t it be great to have all you need to know about this and other social media platforms in one complete dashboard? Circus Social has recently integrated TikTok as a core platform enabled for full social listening in 20/Twenty.
If you have any questions about tracking TikTok or would like to find out more about 20/Twenty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.